EMDR Refresh and Reboot Course
Time & Location
About the Training
Trauma Care Institute
A Program of Trauma Support Services of North Texas Presents:
Live Interactive Webinar
6.5 CEUs for LMSW/LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCAT and EMDRIA
Please Note: CEUs, registration, and customer support are being offered through Trauma Support Services. Any questions regarding the content of the training or ADA accommodations can be directed to email@example.com
WHY TAKE AN EMDR REFRESHER COURSE?
- Research has shown that the success of EMDR with clients is directly tied to the clinician doing the protocol correctly (Maxfield & Hyer, 2002). We also know that some of the factors leading to whether clinicians continue use of EMDR after being trained are comfort of use and whether they receive follow up consultation or not (Grimmett, J. & Galvin, M. 2015).
- This course will help you get back on the EMDR track, help you invite clients to come aboard and have a more efficient and effective EMDR journey
- Review, practice and client videos
- Scripts and other handouts for everything we cover and more!
- 6.5 CEs LMSW/LCSW & LMHC and 6.5 EMDRIA CEs
COURSE FEE - CEs, & HANDOUTS INCLUDED
Students and Non-Profit: $149 and Professionals: $179
ABOUT OUR SPEAKER
Presented by Carolyn Burleson, MS, LPC, LCDC, MAC
Carolyn is certified in EMDR and is an EMDRIA approved consultant, basic trainer, and CE Provider. Carolyn has extensive experience adapting EMDR to an online environment and training clinicians on how to adapt EMDR to an online environment. She also owns a private practice in Frisco, TX in which her expertise are couples, relationships, LGBTQ+, grief, trauma, addiction, and complex cases. She is also the area clinician for the DEA. Carolyn offers teletherapy, in-person services, writes, researches, teaches, and presents on topics related to counseling, criminal justice, mental health, EMDR, and trauma. Carolyn is a Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor, and a Master Addiction Counselor. Carolyn earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology, a master’s degree in criminal justice, a master’s degree in counseling, and is currently completing a PhD in counselor education and supervision. Carolyn is the President for TALGBTIC and President for WEAC.
Please be aware of the following policies:
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: No Refunds for training will be given for cancellation. If an emergency occurs your registration will be transferred to a future Reboot and RefresherTraining.
- ZOON: The Zoom link and instructions for joining the webinar will be included in the reminder email which will be sent to all registrants. If you register and do not see this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you do not receive this email, please contact us ASAP.
- SIGN-IN AND START TIME: Please be signed in 10 to 15 minutes prior to each webinar to test your technology. Please be advised, if you are not signed in by each session's scheduled start time (see above), it may count as a cancellation and partial CEUs cannot be provided. Note that when you sign-in to Zoom you will be admitted to a "waiting room" until administrators admit people close to the start time of the training.
- PROOF OF REGISTRATION: Please be prepared to show proof of registration if asked to do so by taking a screenshot/picture of your registration confirmation email.
For questions or assistance, please contact us via email at